I love to read and always have a book in my bag for when I’m on the train. With me being a yogi, of course, I also read a lot of yoga-related books. Below are my top 10 yoga books. These are not all strictly physical yoga but also for the soul. I still class them as my yoga books as they help me take yoga off the mat and into my daily life.
- Art of attention by Elena Brower and Erica Jago
- Relax and Renew by Judith Hanson Lasater
- Bountiful, Beautiful, Blissful by Gurmukh
- Yoga Girl by Rachel Brathen
- Letting Go by David R Hawkins
- Living your yoga by Judith Hanson Lasater
- Yoga for emotional trauma by Mary and Rick Nurrie Stearns
- The Yoga Mentor by Celest Pereira
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A Singer
- The Universe has your back by Gabrielle Bernstein
All of the above books have helped me on my yoga journey in one way or the other. Some have shown me different ways of putting poses together. Others have taking me further into the philosophy and how to take it into everyday life. Other books have touched my soul and heart and have brought me a little bit closer to my true self.
Comment below what your favourite yoga books are.